Cycle Centre is a repair based business, although we still do sell new and sometimes second hand bikes, we pride ourselves on our servicing.
In our fully equipped workshop our experienced mechanics can do everything from small general repairs to suspension fork/shock servicing and rebuilds (all in house, including Cannondale Lefty and Headshok), custom bike builds, custom wheel builds, and even restorations of vintage bikes (including custom paint, frame restorations, repairs and modifications). We are experienced in service and repairs on electronic shifting systems such as Shimano Di2, Campagnolo EPS and SRAM eTap.
Here is a guide for some of the servicing we provide.
We also offer smaller, more specific services and repairs, feel free to contact us for more information.
$69.00 Plus Parts
- Adjust front and rear brakes
- Adjust front and rear derailleurs
- Lubricate chain
- Lubricate cables
- Check all bearings (hubs, bottom bracket, headset, etc.)
- Check and torque all bolts and fittings
- Test ride bike to ensure smooth and silent riding
$119.00 Plus Parts
- This service incorporates all that is done in The general service plus
- Check, adjust and re grease bottom bracket, headset and hubs
- Remove and clean chain, then re-lube.
- True front and rear wheels
- Remove clean re grease and torque all bolts
- Clean bike.
Pull down service
$229.00 Plus Parts
- This service incorporates all that is done in The full service plus,
- Strip down the complete bike back to frame.
- Bathe and clean all components.
- Blow dry with compressed air.
- Reassemble with all appropriate greases and lubricants.
- Re-tension and true wheels.
- Includes free gear/brake tune ups, up to 3 month after service for trouble free riding.
- This service is recommended for serious riders, particularly those who race or commuters who ride in all conditions.
$150 plus parts
- With the rising popularity of electronic assist bicycles we are proud to offer a specific service for them. This service includes everything that we do in a full service, the extra charge is due to the increased complexity and extra care needed due to the power assist systems.
- Please note: We will only do work on street legal power assist bikes of reasonable quality.